The 8x8 X-Series Offers A Simpler Way To Get UC
We offer plans with you in mind. The X-Series offers 9 simple packages to get the best package for each user. Vertical will help you tailor the set of packages to your needs.
- Regular User – X1 The regular user has their own phone number, voicemail, and unlimited calling in the US and Canada. The user also gets the Unified Communications client for desktop and mobile with chat, presence, softphone, and team collaboration
- Power User – X2 Power users add 100 user conferencing (audio, video, and content-sharing), efax client, and SMS/texting from your business number. Power users also get international calling to 14 countries.
- Operator – X3 Operators get access to a special software console for handling a large volume of calls. Operators who just want to use a phone with sidecars for additional buttons could use X1.
- Manager – X4 Managers use X4 to get access to additional reporting. This allows them to evaluate employee performance and see call volumes.
- International Users – X2–X4 Users who call internationally should use one of the X2, X3, or X4 seats depending on which countries they call. These seats get unlimited calling to certain countries. Worldwide Business Page.
- Basic Call Center – X2, X4 Voice only call queues with basic needs can use X2 as agents and X4 for supervisors.
- Advanced Call Center – X5–X8 The X5-X8 series provides access to dedicated contact center features like skills-based routing, complex IVRs, queue callback, post-call surveys, outbound call center, multi-channel (chat, e-mail, social) queues, quality management, speech analytics, workforce management, and predictive dialers.